Projects as change management tools
Systematically managing organizational development projects
“How can I change my company in a particular direction?”
Many influence factors make this task a complex project. The responsable persons have to face team culture changes or reorganizations of teams or even of the entire company. Which competences are required to professionally initiate, control and support successful change processes?
After the seminar your are able to successfully complete organizational development projects, with an eye on the overall picture, and despite resistances of people affected and involved!
- Projects, project management and change
- Initiating and designing change
- Successful attitudes for change processes
- Integrating individual and relational factors as well as the context
- Identifying the corporate culture / corporate identity
- Conflict management, disturbances in organizational development processes
Anton Lorenz & Susanne Ruttenstorfer-Schwelle
910 EUR + 20% VAT
- on demand
If you are interested in customized in-house trainings please contact: