Management of Requirements and Changes
Are specifications important?
For project managers, clear, complete and consistent requirements are the basis of good project planning. The better the requirements the easier is the formation of the work packages, their assessing and monitoring, as well as the evaluation of their results.
The better the quality of the requirements the lower the project risks!
- Requirements management process
- Requirements management tools
- Change management
- Recognizing changes early
- Systematic monitoring
- Decision on implementation
- Negotiation with costumers
460 EUR + 20% VAT
- 20.10.2021 / Vienna