Customer Relationship Management in Projects
Bring balance to customer and company interests
Successful project managers act with an entrepreneurial approach. They do not only pay attention to the project´s tasks and the team, but especially to the relationship with their customers. Understanding the customers´perspective, recognizing and considering their specific needs and wishes without threatening the own project goals determines the success and quality of the relationship. These factors substantially contribute to the acceptance of the results and to customer satisfaction.
Establish excellent customer and service orientation as guiding principle!
- Different interests of customers
- Customer service cycle and customer satisfaction
- Successful communication strategies with customers
- Finding the balance between „to please the customer in every way“ and „to focus on maximal project profit“
- Pre-sales phase: creating confidence, presenting projects emphasing their benefits, winning tenders
- Project start-up phase: establishing a working relationship, agreeing rules
- Project control: managing changes, finding a balance between customer-orientation and project goals
- Project close down: evaluating relationships, developing customer references, making use of cross-selling opportunities
- Post-project phase: leaving a lasting positive impression
1-2 days, depending on the customer needs
depending on duration
- on demand