Changes in projects are often seen as an unpleasent disruption. I often experienced that much emphasis is put on fighting the changes, or that changes are utterly ignored. I think that project management and changes cannot be separated. Changes are chances for development, which must not be wasted.
I have been working in projects for 20 years and employing different approaches like systemic approaches, group dynamics and agile approaches in project management.
Success is not reached by employing the best methods but by finding the right mixture between those methods that are accepted by the team and the organization.
Ing. Alexandra Schermann, zPM
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA)
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Systemic Coaching
- Group dynamics
- Many years of experience in software development
- Project manager and trainer
- Industries: IT, banking, education, research, environment, grants, publishing, software development
- Managing of projects
- Trainer and consultant in project management
- Team development
- Communication interface between IT and line management