SMART leadership without formal power
Which leadership approaches work in complex projects?
You are a project manager, but not a line manager? You are a project manager of complex projects with many different partners from different organizations? Then you probably know the feeling that you have to and want to move forward in your project, and at the same time you are not able to put your foot down.
In this context leadership has to convince and to inspire, and to define a suitable framework for efficient procedures. The aim is to set appropriate interventions in a complex social system, without having full control.
There will be inputs, suggestions and examples of best practice to reflect on and to integrate in your own work!
- Leadership challenges in your project work without line competence
- Possibilities you can exert influence: convince, negotiate, identification, role model, information
- Vision and goal development for complex projects
- Establishing a project culture and project identity
- Integration of partial results and management of deviations
- Dealing with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Using learning opportunities, reflection on the process
- Strength-oriented attitudes can lead teams very effectively
- Leadership motivates through visions and meaning
- Authentic leadership works
- Relational thinking and acting
- Content- and goal-orientation as a basis
2 days + 1 hour of individual coaching
1050 Euro + 20% VAT