Project Management for Non-Profit Organizations
Convincing through professional management of your projects
Project management becomes increasingly important for NPOs. Besides the challenges any project manager has to face, NPOs and their project managers are confronted with a variety of stakeholders. Institutional investors as well as private donors demand transparency and accurate compliance with budgeted costs. As well as getting to know different project management instruments, we will emphasize on your particular projects and challenges.
Efficient project management is essential, particularly with tight budgets!
- Special requirements of projects in the non-profit environment
- Tips and tricks for a successful project start
- Stakeholder analysis and risk analysis for non-profit projects
- Task, schedule, cost and resource planning
- Project control and reporting system
- Indicators for quantitative and qualitative criteria
- Project close-down
830 EUR + 20% VAT
- on demand