Project Management Basics Part 1
Project initiation, planning, and team building as a basis for project success
You are a project management autodidact, and want to gain methodological know-how in oder to be even more successful? Or it has been a while since your last training and you are looking for a fresh-up?
In the seminars Project Management Basics 1 and 2 you will learn to integrate methodological and social competences. Furthermore you will receive practical ideas for your project execution, as well as approaches and tips for managing every phase of a project.
- A copy of the book „Project Management“ by Patzak/Rattay – the project management bestseller and recommended certification literature
- WBStool-test licence to plan your project electronically
Everything you need to know to perform your project in a successful way!
- Project Management methods (overview)
- Trends in project management
- Project start-up phase
- Formation of the project team
- Formulation of project objectives, project definition, environment and stakeholder analysis
- Project-kick-off i.e. start-workshop
- Project planning
- Task, schedule, cost , and resource planning
- Overview of IT-tools for efficienlyt planning and managing your project
- How you can establish a well-functioning and efficient project organization
- Project organization
- Task assignment in your team
830 EUR + 20% VAT
- 25.-26.01.2021 / Vienna / online
- 04.-05.10.2021 / Vienna
- 04.-05.10.2021 / Linz