Process Management Basics
The first step to become a process management expert
Process management tries to balance the apparantly unsolvable demands for highest quality in shortest time periods with little resources. Using suitable methods and the knowledge of systematic procedures are the basis for process optimizations. This seminar provides the required basic knowledge, and shows potentials as well as threats that may be key success factors for your future and ongoing processes.
Consequent process orientation as a success factor!
- Processes and organizations
- Roles and functions in processes
- Process initiation and description
- Process analysis and diagnostics
- Designing target processes
460 EUR + 20% VAT
- on demand