Leading intercultural, dislocated teams
How to take advantage of international teams!
The globalization trend has created higher cost pressure. To be able to cope with this pressure companies distribute tasks to various geographic locations, thereby creating dislocated international teams. The physical separation of teams complicates team communication and coordination. It is much harder to develop trust and commitment within the team. Different cultures require the development of a specific project culture.
Sensitively responding to the specific requirements of international teams!
- Characteristics, limitations of dislocated teams
- Intercultural differences and their meaning for the project success
- Development of a specific project culture
- Decision-making in dislocated teams
- Electronic devices and their impact on the cooperation quality
460 EUR + 20% VAT
- on demand