Increasing the effectiveness as a project manager
Recognize and use the available strengths
As a project manager you repeatedly have the impression that your tasks are rather exhausting and laborious. There is not enough time for those activities that would make the project special. There is much pressure, also because troublesome work packages are often started too late. Joy and enthusiasm fade. But it may also be quite different: the project team acts as a committed team. Tasks are picked up pro-actively and performed with great enthusiasm. The project team culture is characterized by creative solutions and mutual joy when celebrating successful milestones.
Lead the project to its goal with joy and enthusiasm!
- The own personality (talents, strengths, potentials)
- Defining goals and achieving them
- Organizing tasks efficiently and performing them with enthusiasm
- Strenghts-based assignment of tasks
- Establishing values and principles as a basis for the project culture
- Being a role model of values (frankness, reliability, appreciation…)
460 EUR + 20% VAT
- on demand / Vienna
If you are interested in customized in-house trainings please contact: