Coaching for Project Managers and executive managers
Expanding one‘s own leadership competencies and team development abilities
Complex projects require management know-how, reflecting of the process and understanding of the organizational contexts. Executives with a “coaching attitude” lead their employees on the basis of self-competence. New and creative alternatives arise. Coaching offers valuable support to develop solutions.
Coaching enables you to apply alternative courses of action!
- Different consulting and coaching types
- Principles and understanding the role of a coach
- Coaching methods of finding solutions and goals, working on conflicts
- Structuring the coaching process
- Traps and challenging coaching situations
830 EUR + 20% VAT
- on demand / Vienna