Assessing Risks, Preventing Crises, Taking opportunities
Act rather than react!
Very often, not enough attention is given to potential risks and opportunities in the project start-up phase. This can result in failure to achieve the project objectives, in project crises or in the termination of the project itself. From statistics we know that more than 40% of the projects are not finished according to their frame conditions and objectives, and about 25% of the projects have to be terminated. Take “preventive health care” measures for your next project!
- People who who prepare themselves for a certification (according to IPMA- or PMI-Standard) and want to increase their knowledge regarding this topic
Pro-active management of risks and opportunities increases your success!
- Methodical identification of opportunities and risks
- Development of assessment principles for risks
- Building and monitoring risk management systems
- Risk management in the various project phases
- Establishment of an early warning system to prevent project crises
- Ways out of a crisis, case studies for successfully coping with crises
1,5 -2 days
- bookable as a customized in-house training