As a marketing all-rounder with extensive experience in multinational corporations, close collaboration with external and internal customers as well as a high level of customer orientation were always the focus of my work. Through my MBA and company projects in the USA and the Philippines, I got to know a wide variety of company processes and structures and strengthened my networked thinking. Creating tailored training concepts for Primas customers allows me to incorporte my diverse know-how as well as my strong personal engagement into my everyday work; ultimately creating a unique Customer Service Experience together with my Primas colleagues.
Karoline Inacio, MBA
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- The Open University Business School (Master of Business Administration, MBA )
- European Business Schools, Vienna (Diploma: International Administration and Management)
- Atelier04, Vienna (Diploma – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- High-School Diploma (Matura), Vienna
- Mountbatten Internship Programme, New York City, USA (Certificate in International Business Practice)
- Marketing Manager at a global online auction company specializing in industrial machinery (Projects in: UK, USA, Philippines)
- Marketing Manager Central & Eastern Europe and Middle East at an international leader in the packaging industry
- Google Adwords Campaign & Customer Management at an online marketing agency
- Development of tailer-made training concepts.
- National and international customer service