Increasing job satisfaction and performance in the hybrid working world
New way of working
The current situation in the home offices:
Companies will have the majority of their employees working from home at least until spring. Even a vaccine will not lead to a return to “normal operations before Corona.” Hybrid solutions, such as 3 days home office, 2 days presence, are to be expected.
Many have now adapted their previous organizational structure to the virtual framework. Operational coordination now takes place in remote meetings. But are travel and set-up times being used in a meaningful and sustainable way?
Managers and employees lack informal exchange and social interaction. Innovation and creative problem solving often fall by the wayside. Active leadership, team spirit and self-motivation become more difficult as the home office continues.
Companies that proactively address this new way of working situation can sustainably raise individual motivation, avoid tensions and realize high job satisfaction while simultaneously increasing performance. In this workshop, the Blue Ocean method is used to work on these potentials.
Your path to more job satisfaction and performance in the hybrid working world
With the 3 programs Key note – 90 minutes workshop – Incorporation you will achieve a sustainable improvement of your work satisfaction and performance!
> Key Note:
Input to create more awareness for more job satisfaction and performance in a hybrid work environment
As an anchor point to sustainably increase job satisfaction and performance
> Sustainable incorporation
through implementation support, consolidation workshop and lessons learned
- Why home office and hybrid work models are challenging
- What benefits are associated with virtual and hybrid work models
- Discuss exciting and engaging experiences and ideas for home office work
- Clearly structured, innovative 90 minutes online workshop that is enough to inspire new ways of thinking.
- Shows that a sum of seemingly small improvements and changes can make a big impact.
- Makes clear that innovation and creative problem solving need to be organized differently in a virtual culture.
- Reveals that good or poor meeting preparation has an even greater impact virtually.
- Leads to higher individual work performance through job satisfaction and self-motivation.
- Innovative model of tailoring, workshops and success monitoring
We work on your win-win situation using the Blue Ocean method!
The Blue Ocean Method (BOM) was developed by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne from INSEAD Business School.
We use the Blue Ocean Method to increase job satisfaction and performance in the new world of work (home office/office presence).
Red oceans are where opportunities are missed and dangers are not recognized in time.
Blue oceans are found wherever possible WIN-WIN potentials in the new working world are realized and optimized.
For more information please contact: Christiane Eschberger, Tel. +43-1-533 23 34