Moments of truth for project managers
24.05.2013 / Vienna
Coaching and Consulting Competence for Project Managers
Expanding one‘s own leadership competencies and team development abilities
More and more project managers look to turn conflict and problem scenarios into opportunities. This requires coaching and consulting know-how. Properly applied, these abilities offer the methodology to develop PM competencies in others (coaching).
- To develop understanding for different consulting approache
- Understanding the main elements of coaching
- To practice various coaching methods in simulated scenarios
- Learn to know, how coaching can be used in projects
- Differentiation between professional consulting, organizational consulting, system consulting and coaching
- Understanding the role of a coach, adapting to the situation
- Principles and methods for coaching in projects
- Coaching as a support of the leadership work or consulting in projects
- Elements of the coaching process
- Situation and problem analysis
- Development of idea and solution alternatives
- Dealing with opposition
- Defining concrete goals and measures
- Planning and controlling of implementation
- 2 days
- 830 EUR + 20% VAT.
- PDUs: 14
InterestI am interested in Coaching and Consulting Competence for Project Managers.
Please contact me.