Moments of truth for project managers
13.11.2013 / Vienna
Managing Intercultural & dislocated Teams
Challenges within the CEE region
The globalization trend has created higher cost pressure. To be able to cope with this pressure companies distribute tasks to various geographic locations, thereby creating dislocated international teams. The physical separation of teams complicates team communication and developments. It is much harder to develop trust and commitment within the team. Different cultures require the development of a specific project culture, rules on how to interact.
- Learn how to manage dislocated, intercultural teams
- Practical integration of lessons learned within ones own projects
- Characteristics, limitations of dislocated teams
- Consequences on the various project phases
- Necessary organizational measures and rules
- Intercultural differences and their meaning for the project success
- Development of a specific project culture
- Flow of information, commitment and quality of work
- Helpful tips and tricksDuration
- 830 EUR + 20% VAT.
InterestI am interested in Managing Intercultural & dislocated Teams .
Please contact me.