Moments of truth for project managers
13.11.2013 / Vienna
Project Management Maturity
You have already taken various Project Management measures in your enterprise. Still projects are not concluded within time, costs are constantly exceeded and limited resources are not used optimally. Capacities are lost and synergies between projects stay unidentified. It is difficult to describe the current status of all projects. What reasons are there for this situation? Are your aware of the Project Management status of your enterprise? Do you know how to get things moving?
- Comprehensive analysis of Project Management
- Development of strategies and measures in order to achieve higher profitability and professionalism
- Competent: i-volution is based on experiences in more than 350 enterprises of various branches and is conducted by competent and professional consultants. The survey shows clear development measures for an integrated further development of Project Management
- Comprehensive: i-volution is based on an comprehensive and integrated Project Management approach taking the 9 defined potential fields into account
- Innovative: i-volution has been developed on the basis of international maturity models and represents an innovative approach for illustrating the current Project Management status.
- Transparent illustration of the current status of Project Management in your organization
- Illustration of strengths/weaknesses in a potential improvement catalog including tips for the implementation
- Awareness and acceptance by the employees involved in the projects
- Management instrument to control further development