Planning Workshop with MS Project
16.-17.09.2013 / Vienna
Coaching of Project Managers
In projects, there are repeatedly milestones that are vital for the success of the project. The coach serves as neutral sparring partner who provides external perspectives and experience from other organizations. They aim to prepare project managers for their forthcoming tasks and to support them during essential project phases or delicate project situations in the form of coaching units.
Based on our experience the following project phases and occasions turned out as frequent coaching situations:
The scope of the required coaching units depends on the project´s size and complexitiy and may be different in each project phase.
Objectives / Benefits
- Supporting the project manager during the execution of the specific project, in particular
- At the project start-up
- In dealing with obstacles and conflicts
- In the case of changes
- When preparing presentation documents for the project sponsor
- The coach provides an external perspective of the project by bringing in his/her experience
- Current changes, potential problems or upcoming decisions can be analyzed and possibilities of optimal implementation can be developed. As a result of the professional preparation, critical success factors will be timely identified.
InterestI am interested in Coaching of Project Managers.
Please contact me.
- by appointment [Subscribe]